ONLINE TERMS & CONDITIONS:
All PINK HOUSE orders are custom made and crafted, and are available to ship in 2-6 weeks. We will do our best to inform you of your lead time at the time of your order. If ordering internationally please contact us directly. PINKHOUSE.NYC@GMAIL.COM
Please allow 5-7 days for delivery in U.S.A. All domestic shipping will be conducted via Fedex Ground. For International Shipping options please request via contact. PINKHOUSE.NYC@GMAIL.COM
After an order is processed customer may not alter or change their order unless they do so within 24-hours of order confirmation.
All order cancellations must be received within 24-hours of purchase.
In all online shopping, but especially when purchasing furniture, be aware that:
- the colors of goods as shown on the website will depend on many factors – including your display settings;
- the sizes and shapes of the goods may differ in real life from how they appear on your screen. We provide dimensions and measurements in the descriptions of the goods and it is your responsibility to check that the actual size of each item is suitable for your purpose;
- pictures and images on the website are for illustration purposes only. For an accurate description of any item and details of what is included with the item, you need to read the corresponding written description;
- all goods are subject to availability and we may not be able to supply your order. We reserve the right to withdraw any goods from sale at any time, and our only liability to you for withdrawing any goods will be to refund to you any money paid to us in respect of those goods which we are no longer able to supply;
- we will do our best to deliver your goods in accordance with the delivery date set out in our final delivery advice email, but please note that all delivery dates given by PINK HOUSE (whether on the website, over the phone or by email) are estimates only and delivery dates may vary.
What if my order is damaged in shipping?
Please examine condition of cartons before signing delivery receipts: Our products are thoroughly inspected and carefully packed before leaving our facility. Should you receive products in a damaged condition apparent or concealed, claims for damage must be made in writing within 10 days of receipt of goods. If damage has occurred during shipping all packaging must be retained by receiver. Photos of each side of the box including shipping label are required. Failure to do so may invalidate any claim.
Apparent Damage: Should visual inspection upon the receipt of a shipment show damage, it must be noted on the delivery receipt and signed by both you and the driver. Failure to do so will result in the carrier refusing to honor your claim. Retain all packing materials and notify carrier within immediately that you wish an inspection report made.
Concealed Damage: When damage is not apparent until the product is unpacked, then a claim for concealed damages must be made immediately. Retain all packing materials and notify carrier that you wish an inspection report made so you can proceed to make claim against carrier.
Will I be charged sales tax?
We are required to charge sales tax on the merchandise & shipping total for items shipped to Delaware addresses unless a valid resale certificate is presented at time of order. Sales tax will not be charged on orders shipping to non New York State addresses.
All PINK HOUSE items are custom made to order and therefore we can not refund your order. Please double check your order before placing, and read the technical information for any piece. If there are problems with your order please make any changes or cancel within 24 hours of placing the order, or we will not be able to accept these requests.
- No complaint will be accepted if the purchased good has been altered by a third party
- We are not responsible for delays/strikes/poor weather and other forces beyond our control
FOR QUESTIONS CONTACT US AT PINKHOUSE.NYC@GMAIL.COM